Evolution guild Forum Index

Evolution guild

Pretbc.com wow server

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

kLooTChh warrior app
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
klootch

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 02:15:29    Post subject:  kLooTChh warrior app
Description:

kLooTCh
Warrior
Male
Night Elf

Enchanter
Working on First Aid
Cooking: 0
Fishing: 0

I am currently Arms DPS warrior. If i were a warrior in this guild i would want to be a 2H fury dps warrior as i am getting the Grand Marshal Claymore soon. However i am willing to respec to protection as i have the best possible pre MC tanking gear (386 defense) and am good at tanking.
In retail long ago i was a 2h fury dps warrior but tanked on the side for ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20 and 40 up to twin emps, and some bosses in Naxx such as spider boss.

I know Xenidis (NE Druid) in real life, he can vouch for me.
I play wow now to experience the raid scene again for nostalgia, and to be powerful.
I have been in Prototype. I left because they suck really bad and can't even organize a simple MC raid nevermind BWL.
Im applying to Evolution because they are strong, organized, and clearly able to over come even the hardest challenges.
If i am accepted into the guild, Evolution will give me the opportunity to be a part of a family, not just gear. I will bring hardcore DPS, or Defense, to the guild and my experience with raiding.

I first played WoW about 4-5 years back.
I had an orc warrior with a playtime of 78 days pre TBC.
I had a troll hunter as well pre TBC
I had a 70 Blood Elf Warlock.

Other MMORPGs I have played include Lineage 2, RF online, Phantasy star universe, Age of Conan and Guild Wars.
I play all day. ;D
My 5 most used skills depends on my spec obviously, but as a DPS warrior
1.) Bloodthirst
2.) Battle Shout
3.) Heroic Strike
4.) Execute
5.) Deathwish
I use keybindings just for bloodrage deathwish and pummel.

My Vanilla experience i already mentioned but ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20 and 40, Naxx and a couple world bosses like that emerald dream dragon and the guy who drops Thunderfury for that quest.

I'm 19 and i have a mic and ventrilo and hope to be raiding with ya'll soon. Me Xenidis and Yi are all IRL friends and we are skilled.
Adv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 02:15:29    Post subject: Adv

evolution

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 09:44:47    Post subject:  Re: kLooTChh warrior app
Description:

Even if we dont need at all Ms warrior , /w me ingame so we can speak a bit , really good application
pabliciak

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

poland
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 10:00:47    Post subject:  
Description:

aye, agreed - nice application, but your rotation of skills / using them / smashing keyboard Very Happy - is a bit wierd for me ;o
Since I am fury warrior I'm also an user of these skills - I dont even pay attention on any rotations described on websites, I'm using my own rotation earned by playing 4 years with warrior ;]
In my opinion its wierd when you are using Battle Shout more than Execute or Heroic Strike. Also, I dont see where is WhirlWind ;p
Anyways, I'd like to see your knowledge ingame ;]
klootch

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 21:15:42    Post subject:  
Description:

Haha yeah i guess i didnt think too much about the rotation skills considering i missed whirlwind, but i mean you get the jist, i use my skills according to my situation not according to a list of top 5 moves Very Happy
Hamlet

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 13:08:08    Post subject:  Sleep Disorders
Description:

This medication may be compulsion-forming and should be used only by the himself it was prescribed for. It can increase some of the side effects of Ambien, including drowsiness.
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
should never be shared with another individual, especially someone who has a history or addiction. You are attractive this medication. Keep the medication in a secure order where others cannot get to it.
Hamlet

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 13:21:06    Post subject:  
Description:

Diazepam can pass into chest milk and may harm a nursing baby. Chance falls are common in elderly patients who capture benzodiazepines. If you about you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. Use caution to avoid falling or unintended injury while you are taking
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
. Ask your posologist if you have questions about which medicines may occasion drowsiness. You ordain need to discuss the benefits and risks of using this nostrum while you are pregnant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Evolution guild Forum Index -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: