Evolution guild Forum Index

Evolution guild

Pretbc.com wow server

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Chillpill priest holy/disc
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
enrage

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Interests: kickboxing/soccer :)

norway
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 00:59:57    Post subject:  Chillpill priest holy/disc
Description:

¬Be able to understand and speak good English, I can speak english quit good , my writting is not that good.
¬Willing and able to attend raids regularly; 3 times a week is a minimum. Our raiding days are Sunday-Thursday. Friday and Saturday are our offical offday, That is no problems fore me.u
¬Able to fit out raiding times (19:30-23:30) shouldent be a problem
¬You must be prepared for raids, this means being there on time and having the right equipment, buffs, or reagents, ofcourse i allways have regents with me.
¬Have experience with raiding. (No Ebayers please) I have exp from 1-80 on retail cleering nearly everything exept: nax on lvl 60, and i didnt raid that hard core in 70 but in 80 i quited when my guild have cleered 10 bosses on hc.
¬Dedicated and focused. Meaning you must be able to wipe on a boss, without moaning and whilst keeping focused. i wont whine or anything
¬Be able to comprehend instructions- this is VITAL for many classes. ofcours i will do that
¬Must be able to take a joke and joke back. well i cant say i dont like a good joke and joke back is a vital part of that
¬Know how to play your Character and your Class. i know how to play priest altho that was not my main char in retail, that was a mage.

Please make sure the subject of your application is: NAME, SPEC CLASS

General Info:
Character name:Chillpill
Class:priest
Sex:female
Race:human

Professions: non
Profession 1:0
Profession 20
First Aid:0

Cooking:0
Fishing:0

Spec
How are you specced: atm im speced for pvp, but i can spec pve when needed
What is motivational about this spec: well i like pvp and the disc tree is THE pvp healing spec
Willing to respecc if required: ofcourse used to that on retail
Experience with this spec: i know how to pve and pvp, and how to spec in the disc and holy tree

Gear: Well that is not so good im afraid

Guild Questions
Do you know a Evolution member in real life: yes Elladann
Is there a Evolution member who can vouch for you and who is that: Elladann
Why do you play WoW, what do you find entertaining in the game: I play it because i find it fun , and the reasson is that i like progressing
What other guilds have you been in, why did you leave: well i havent been in any guild on this server but on retail, i could tell if u find it relevant
Why have you applied to Evolution: becuase it seams like a raiding guild that progress as well as having some fun
What will we give you: you will give me funn and joy
What will you bring to Evolution: i will bring healing and my positive attitude

Gaming Info
When did you first start playing WoW: aproximatly half a ear after it came
Played Time: ca 200 days
Tell us about any other Characters you have played: my main char is a mage.
Have you played any other MMORPGs: Rune escape ofcourse, not much tho Razz
Whats days and times do you play in the Evening:well il play when i have time and that is sun-fri between 5-6pm and 00 00.
What are your 5 most used spells in raids, and why: Renew, a good hot, power word sheald, good to have on tank, greater heal, awsome heal that is the most powerfull one, good on boss fights, flash heals for some raid healing, and power word fortitude, one of the best tank buffs
What, if any, keybindings/macros you use in raids: i use alot of key bindings and it wont look nice with a long summary of all those

Raiding Info

Vanilla Experience :

About You:
Real life occupation: Student

Other:
Microphone:yes
Ventilo v3.0.4:yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add: I can reroll mage if the guild wannts whitch is my main class from retail, iv been raid leader, class leader.
Adv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 00:59:57    Post subject: Adv

evolution

Guru
Guru

Admin

italy
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 11:22:57    Post subject:  
Description:

moar nerd , accepteed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Evolution guild Forum Index -> Application All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: